CPDD’s active membership nurtures an ongoing interchange of ideas, involvement, and information transfer that benefits those concerned with developing continuing education programs for engineers and engineering managers.
If you are involved in any aspect of continuing engineering professional development, this ASEE Division is for you! Our membership is made up of professionals from educational institutions, government agencies, various industries, and professional societies and associations.
Benefits of Joining Include:
- Learn the current trends in engineering professional development
- Share successful ideas and best practices with other members
- Find out the advantages and pitfalls of certain delivery methods
- Discuss future topics and needs of engineering education
- Compare notes on partnerships – what’s working and what’s not
- Subscription to our newsletter – the CPDD VOICE
- Email Forums
- Career Enhancement
By joining, you will have a great opportunity to meet and share with other leading continuing professional educators and trainers in engineering education. The contacts you make will be invaluable to you in your professional career.
Membership in CPD is available for only $10.00 per year, in addition to your ASEE membership, and includes the CPD division’s quarterly newsletter.
It’s easy to join!
Complete the Online ASEE Membership Application.
CPDD Marketing, Membership, & Communications (M2C) Chair
Engineering Professional Development Program Manager
Engineering Professional Development | Auburn University
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org