Vision: CPDD is the preeminent organization for individuals and organizations involved in providing continuing professional development for practicing engineers and technical professionals worldwide.
Mission: CPDD fosters the development, delivery, and improvement of continuing education in all areas which pertain to allied branches of science, technology, engineering and math; provides advocacy for and leadership in lifelong learning; and creates opportunities for exchange of information and expertise among providers and consumers of educational programs.
Why join CPD?
- CPD members discuss common problems and derive practical solutions.
- CPD members will discover a network of contacts and a wealth of resources to lend vitality to their professional and personal growth.
- CPD members can put their fingers on the pulse of continuing education at ASEE conferences, through publications and by informal contacts
The mission of the Continuing Professional Development Division (CPDD) is to foster the development, delivery, and improvement of continuing education in all areas which pertain to engineering and allied branches of science and technology; to provide advocacy for and leadership in lifelong learning; and to create opportunities for exchange of information and expertise among providers and consumers of educational programs.Members of the CPD division are professionals from a variety of training and management situations.
- Industry representatives and training managers from industry
- College faculty
- Societies and private sponsors
- Professionals in continuing and distance education